NORTON CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
The Norton Children’s Hospital Foundation awarded more than $11 million in grants for capital, programs and patient financial assistance to Norton Children’s Hospital, Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital and Norton Children’s Medical Center, including:
- Construction of the Jennifer Lawrence Cardiac Intensive Care Unit at Norton Children’s Hospital
- Renovation and upgrades of the neonatal intensive care unit and “Just for Kids” Critical Care Center (pediatric intensive care unit)
- Purchase of a new “Just for Kids” Transport Team ambulance
- Continued funding of Norton Children’s Prevention & Wellness
- Establishment of the Ulmer Family Wellness Program at Norton Children’s Medical Associates – Broadway
- Funding for staff educational opportunities and advanced certifications
Download a PDF of Norton Healthcare’s community benefit for 2019.
Click to view our leadership teams.